Friday, July 23, 2010

Computer's Down and Sheetrock is Almost Up!

Just wanted to let you know that my computer is in the shop so I don't know when I will be able to post pictures. It's too hard to figure out Dad's computer to upload pictures from it. It's been exciting this week. The sheetrock is almost all up in the house!!! I can't believe it. A sheetrocking crew has volunteered their time to do this!! Wow!!
The other volunteers have gotten alot done on the siding! It's so exciting. It's hard not to think that we'll be in soon but lots can happen to slow things down. I keep telling myself not to get too excited but it's hard not to. It will be interesting to see how far everyone gets tomorrow. I have to work until 2:00 so about all I'll be able to do is some clean-up like I did today.
Hopefully the techs can figure out what is wrong with our computer and fix it before too long. I know blog posts without pictures are no fun!

No comments: