Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome to Our Home

I decided to write this blog to record the journey of building our home with Pemi-Valley Habitat for Humanity. This way I can show friends and family the progress we are making. We found out on April 15th, that we had been accepted for this house. It took a while for it to sink in. I kept waiting for someone to tell me that it had been a mistake. After talking to different people from Habitat, it finally did start feeling real.

The day after finding out, we drove up to the property and looked around. The foundation was already in. Not much to look at but it was fun to just go there.




Well, I have more to show tomorrow from the first two work days but I am just too tired right now. I hope you will come back from time to time to see the progress that is being made.

No comments: